Welcome to An Ideal Life! I’m Juliette, an AuDHD/disabled millennial working towards my own ideal life with chronic illness and neurodivergence. If you’re new to the blog, here are your next steps:
About the Blog
First and foremost, you’ll want to know a little more about An Ideal Life or me as the blogger behind it. Head to the about page to learn more about this site and the woman behind it.
The Blog Archives
Once you know what to expect, you have quite a bit of blog content available in our archive.
You can browse the full archive, or consider honing in on a particular subject. The blog is broken down into categories inspired by real life: including emotional, environmental, physical, professional, spiritual, and more. If you’d rather stick to a certain subset, click through below.
- Emotional: When it comes to an ideal mental and emotional life, we often think that we need to take drastic measures in order to feel better. However, this is not always the case. Sometimes, one of the best things we can do for our emotional health is to practice self-care.
- Environmental: An ideal environmental life is essentially an extension of our regular self-care practices. Just as we might take time for yoga or meditation, we can also take time to connect with nature, to reflect on the state of the homes, and to find ways to nurture ourselves in the face of environmental stressors.
- Personal: Designing an ideal personal life is important for your overall health and well-being. This includes taking time for your personal hobbies, exploring your identity, and being creative.
- Physical: Even with disabilities or chronic illness, you can create an ideal physical life. You may need to make some adjustments to your lifestyle in order to make this possible, but it is definitely worth it.
- Practical: In a practical sense, an ideal life often includes setting goals, budgeting, planning, and organization.
- Professional: When it comes to having an ideal professional life, having a healthy work-life balance is key. You want to feel like you’re making a difference and that your work is meaningful. You never want to stop learning and growing, so you can continue to be successful in your career.
- Social: An ideal social life requires the ability to interact and engage with others in a positive way. It is the ability to have fulfilling and meaningful relationships. Social wellness is about building relationships, connecting with others, and feeling connected.
- Spiritual: Spiritual wellness is an important part of overall health and well-being. It involves the integration of mind, body, and spirit and encompasses beliefs, values, and practices that provide meaning and purpose in life. There are many different ways to achieve spiritual wellness. Some people find it through religious or spiritual practices such as prayer, meditation, or worship. Others find it through nature, creative expression, or service to others. The important thing is that it meets your needs and provides you with a sense of peace, fulfillment, and connection.
Create Your Own Ideal Life
Obviously, creating an ideal life takes a ton of work. Hang around and you can get started! For now, I recommend checking out some of the products and services I recommend throughout the blog. We make it easy with our affiliate storefront! You’ll find all of our favorite brands and items linked in the shop, as well as the products we’ve designed for An Ideal Life. Browse our affiliate partners, affiliate products, referrals, and in-house offers.
Pro Tip: You’ll also find recommended products and services within individual posts!
Stick Around a While
Neither you nor I can create an ideal life overnight, and we’ll likely find new tips and tools to get us there along the way. Make yourself at home–sign up for our email list, follow us on social media @anideallifeblog, and check back for new posts and recommendations soon to come. As I work to craft an ideal life of my own, I’ll share everything that helps me and might very well help you, too!